Comparison the appearance of two of my friends:

Physical appearance can make people look friendlier and able to interrelate well with others. Nowadays appearance is important,and people try to look better.For example most people have some cosmetic surgery on their face or some people wearing strange makeup to look better.I don’t like these functions because in my opinion natural face and body is more beautiful.Now I want to describe two of my friends.They don’t have any cosmetic surgery on their face until now ,and their names are Sara and Reihane.

Sara is in her early twenties.she has oval face. She is freckle-faced,and she has thin eyebrows.she has almond-shaped eyes,and she is wearing glasses.She has hawk nose and thin lips.Her hair is brown and short,she likes long hair but a short hairstyle suits her.She is thin and taller than Reihane.

Now it is Reihane’s turn.She is in her early twenties like Sara.She has round face.Her skin is fair.She has thick eyebrows.She has round-shaped eyes,and she isn’t wearing glasses.She has pug nose and thick lips.Her hair is black and long,and she needs a haircut.she usually braids her hair but Sara can’t because Sara’s hair  as I said is short.She is a bit overweight and shorter than Sara.

In conclusion, I must say nobody chooses their friends for their appearance.Appearance is very important but in my opinion we should attract people with our inner beauty such as our personality,our intelligence not our looks.

Comparison the appearance of two of my friends

The bad effects of computer on children

she ,and ,is ,has ,her ,appearance ,she has ,she is ,and she ,her hair ,my friends

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

آموزش تصویری اتوکد Twelfth Imam هادی عربی گل - مدیر ، مشاور ، مدرس و کارشناس هتلداری خرید و فروش بیت کوین گزارشات افسوس مکمل در بلاگ گفت و چای ایغام دنیای ورزش