The bad effects of computer on children.

Computer have impacted the way we live on a large scale.You will find computers in hospitals,libraries,schools and banks,and everyone can work with the computer. Today's computers have changed the lives of children of all ages. While this technology can be an amazing thing to enjoy and use for learning and entertainment, it can also have sometimes strange effects on your children’s health.

Most of the children use computers for playing games,watching videos and cartoons .So,this is not good for children.Computer addiction has bad effects on the children’s life for example: 

1.affects the physical health 

2.computers are a waste of time 

3.Isolation from family and friends 

Now I want to explain the examples.

1. Research has shown that working on the computer for long periods of time can lead to poor posture, causing wrist pain in your hand ,reduced blood circulation, and pain in your muscles and joints.and it causes weight gain or loss.Using computer for a longer time may affect children’s eyes.

2.children waste time for using computers and having trouble in completing homeworks and failing grades.

3.children don’t want to stay in public places and they don’t have for real communication with their families and friends.They just want to spend their time with computer instead of they play and exercise.

It causes they become lazy.

To sum up, I must say computer is a good system but children should use it properly.if they use computer properly,it will be useful for them,and they can do some amazing work with computer.

Comparison the appearance of two of my friends

The bad effects of computer on children

and ,computer ,the ,for ,children ,of ,bad effects ,want to ,the computer ,the bad ,effects on

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نمایندگی مجاز فروش پکیج رادیاتور آبگرمکن در شیراز مجله اسکاپ محمدقربانی قمشی نمایندگی لیست قیمت فروش خدمات تعمیر کولر گازی اسپلیت در شیراز - عظیمی Cyber One چغور پغور نیکــــ بیانـــــ دانلود رایگان سریال(دل) کامل(کیفیت 1080)|سریال (رایگان) دل کیفیت 1080 نمایشنامه زودفایل